Tuesday, December 18, 2007

gotta love it!

so i just watched the last shot of love and i cant believe she didnt choose dani... which i dont know whether to be happy or sad about it... i mean now i can call her but she still got her heart broken... see my dilemma. no but seriously she was awesome! how could she not get picked!

so i love being home! seeing my niece everyday. even though seeing her means listening to kid songs and barney over and over... yea its kinda sad when the last website visited on my computer when i signed on tonight was pbskids.org... lol i love her tho!

i cant believe christmas is a week away! i love christmas time! im not ready for all the lights and trees, reindeer and santa clauses, snowmen and christmas stockings... ok you guys get the point im not ready for all of them to be down!:( makes me sad...

ok so since my life for the next month pretty much revolves around my niece your gonna have to listen to a bunch of stories about her.... so i was watching her today and i asked her if she was ready for the new baby(my sister is pregnant for those of you who didnt know) and she looks at me and says theresa i dont wanna talk about it. i ask her why not? shes not excited? she covers her ears and says i cant hear you lol then i pull her hands away from her ears and say im done talkin about it if she doesnt want to so she takes her hand puts them on my face and says theresa youre bootiful i yuv you... lol now if thats not the cutest thing you have ever heard i dont knw what is... lol yea sorry i love her... there will be more good stories to come

alright i guess i should stop before i have another 1000 stories about her... much love! and keep your head up!

No comments: