Friday, December 21, 2007

stupid back

alright so this week has been great till yesterday evening into today... ok so yesterday... all great was off so i got up to give the dogs a bath and clean up a little before goin back to my house.. ooo for those of you who dont know i stay with my sister a lot when im home to help her out since shes been on bed rest... but get a bunch of stuff done and get in the shower and get ready... actually put on nice clothes did my hair and make up well i had to drop off some boxes over at my sisters old house ( she bought a new house but with being prego she cant lift a ton so the only time stuff really gets moved is when im home) so i was bringin the boxes over there so that i could pack up the rest of the stuff this morning before work and then all her stuff would be out... well i get there and she was suppose to have till the first of the year to get everything out but for some reason the people decided that they didnt wanna give them that long anymore... so i ended up having to get all of her shit out... within like an hour! yea... in the cold rain... some of the heaviest shit i have ever lifted by myself in my life... i get half of it moved before my dad and bro in law get there... pulled something in my lower back yet still was moving all this stuff (some of the worst pain ever!!) but alright so i finally get that all moved was wet and freezing walk into my house change into warm dry clothes and what happens? i have to run all over effin town getting stuff...
so after all that i came back to my sisters last night to help her get that stuff put away and ended up staying up till after 4 in the morning just talking about shit so i was sooo tired today get up clean up my sisters house then go back to my parents house to go through all the stuff in the garage that i couldnt bring over here till she got other stuff put away... well one of the boxes i thought was a different box that wasnt very big... HA! killed my back... i hurts sooo bad! then i got to shower get ready for work try and walk in fuckin heals and work till 730 tonight 
i got off had to go back to my parents house to get stuff and my neice and bring it back to my sisters house killin my back even more yea today has been a great frickin day...

sorry for the negative post... kinda in a really bad mood... the only reason why im not cussin every other word would be because of charley grace... ooo ok so charley story for the post... ooo ok so she thinks my laptop is a piano so when im 
on it i have to look up barney and let her sing the songs to it and everything but i dont let her push all the keys like she wants to... so she gets mad and says theresa i only wanna pay with your giano... so she tells my step mom to beat me with the broom cause i wont let her play with the giano so my step mom was asking me what the heck my giano was and i tell her and charley comes running out and was like i wanna play with thresas giano... so i finally get her mind off this by tellin her we were gonna go to the mall to see santa so were driven there and she is like theresa i scared i dont yike santa im like your not scared 
baby you love him you cant be scared cause then how are you gonna get your pressents? so we get a little closer to the mall and she asks where were goin i tell her to the mall shess like to see santa? im liek yea sheslike good i like santa im like o really shes like yea im not cared im like well thats good shes like yep know why? im rough and tough i started laughing... it made my day lol ok so now im off to watch the grinch! i love this effin movie!!! i love christmas!

No comments: